Orlando will be a great dad, says Miranda KerrJuly 12th, 2010 - 11:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr, who has been dating Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom since 2007, thinks he would make a great father.
“I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day and I’ve always thought Orlando would be a great dad,” said Kerr.
Kerr says she was surprised when “The Pirates of the Caribbean” star proposed her earlier this year, reports contactmusic.com.
“We have been together for a while now and we had talked about it, but when it actually happened it was a total surprise,” she added.
- Are Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr expecting a baby? - Jul 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr denies pregnancy rumours - Jul 11, 2010
- Bloom to juggle family life with career - Aug 23, 2010
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- Kerr launches anti-suicide campaign - Aug 29, 2011
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr 'expecting their first child' - Jul 29, 2010
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Excited About Welcoming Their First Child - Aug 21, 2010
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Bloom enjoying fatherhood - Mar 20, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- Miraanda Kerr becomes Qantas face - Jan 14, 2012
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Orlando Bloom engaged to Miranda Kerr - Jun 22, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,