Orlando-Miranda love letters framedNovember 3rd, 2011 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 3 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr says her ator-husband Orlando Bloom has framed all the love letters they wrote to each other.
“One year he had them framed for me, like all the little notes! It was very cute,” usmagazine.com quoted her as saying.
The Victoria’s Secret model has a 10-month-old son, Flynn, with Bloom.
The boy has started crawling. An excited Kerr said: “(Flynn’s) crawling now. He has eight teeth!”
- Miranda Kerr is pregnant - Jul 29, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr: Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Orlando Bloom 'bottle feeds' son while Miranda Kerr works on photo shoot - Apr 20, 2011
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011