Orlando Bloom struggled with dyslexiaJune 4th, 2010 - 11:48 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 4 (IANS) Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom has admitted that he struggled with dyslexia.
The actor made his battle with dyslexia public at an event at the Child Mind Institute, Rockefeller University. His girlfriend Miranda Kerr was also present among the audience.
“It’s still an ongoing struggle. I have more trouble studying scripts and memorising lines than most (other actors),” New York Daily News quoted Bloom as saying.
“My mom used to tell me, ‘If you read 50 books, I’ll get you a motorbike.’ So it inspired me to read a lot and work through (my dyslexia). But I never quite got to 50. And I never got that motorbike,” he added.
- Orlando Bloom struggles with dyslexia - Jun 04, 2010
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Motherhood makes Miranda Kerr happy, she feels lucky - Jun 08, 2011
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- Bloom, Kerr wed secretly - Jul 23, 2010
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011