Orlando Bloom roped in for The CrossFebruary 5th, 2009 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 5 (ANI): Actor Orlando Bloom has been roped in to star in sci-fi film titled The Cross.
James Bond girl Olga Kurylenko also joins the cast along with French Vincent Cassel.
In the film, Bloom plays a man seeking to cross a mysterious border, something no one else has achieved, while Cassel plays the guard who will go to any lengths to foil him, reports Variety.
Kurylenko plays the female lead.
Andrew Niccol of the “Lord of War fame will helm the project. He has initiated pre-production on the 24 million dollars sci-fi escape story, which is scheduled to start principal photography in July in Australia. (ANI)
- Justin Timberlake & Amanda Seyfried star 'In Time' - Jul 21, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried's 'nude phone interview' with Justin Timberlake - Feb 21, 2011
- Justin Timberlake lands lead role in big blockbuster - Jul 29, 2010
- Dunst goes topless! - Sep 28, 2011
- Emily Blunt to star in 'Looper' - Oct 05, 2010
- 'RA.One' third Indian film to cross Rs.100 crore mark - Oct 24, 2011
- 'Lahore' director signs 'Hulk' cinematographer for sci-fi movie - Dec 12, 2010
- Things you should know about 'RA.One' - Oct 24, 2011
- Orlando Bloom splashes PS9k on new bike - Feb 19, 2009
- Shayamalan to direct Will Smith, Jaden in next - Apr 05, 2011
- Jodie Foster to star in 'Elysium' - Jan 05, 2011
- UTV to produce superhero project in Tamil - Jun 30, 2011
- Orlando Bloom: The Latest ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ Member To Enter 'The Hobbit’ - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Avatar' technology for fourth 'Resident Evil' instalment (With Images) - Apr 07, 2010
- It's official: Elijah Wood is starring in 'The Hobbit' - Jan 10, 2011