Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley to star in Saturday Night Fever remakeSeptember 17th, 2008 - 6:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 17 (ANI): Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley will be starring in the remake of the 70s blockbuster Saturday Night Fever.
The remake, titled The Fever Returns, will be a new take on the John Travolta classic, reports the Mirror.
The film will also see Bloom and Knightley donning flares and platforms for their roles.
In fact, Orlando might be seen strutting his stuff in Travolta’’s famous white suit.
However, the films location has been changed from Brooklyn to the mean streets of Hoddesdon in Hertfordshire. (ANI)
- Bloom, Knightley in 'Saturday Night Fever' remake - Sep 18, 2008
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- 'Saturday Night Fever' suit found - Aug 07, 2012
- No Bloom, Knightley in 'Pirates of the Caribbean' - Aug 07, 2010
- Penelope Cruz in Pirates talks - Feb 13, 2010
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- 25 films that will be immortalised by US National Film Registry this year - Dec 29, 2010
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 4: Footages Released, Fifth And Sixth Installment In The Offering Too? - Dec 04, 2010
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom to quit 'Pirates of the Caribbean' series - Jul 27, 2009
- Knightley is Tinker Bell in new Peter Pan movie - Mar 12, 2011
- Keira Knightley: Rupert Friend Are Just Friends Now - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom to star in 'The Hobbit' - May 28, 2011