Orlando Bloom jets to Australia for sweetheart and Valentine’’s DayFebruary 10th, 2009 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, February 10 (ANI): Orlando Bloom flew in from Los Angeles to Australia to give his model-girlfriend Miranda Kerr an early Valentine’’s Day surprise.
The Kingdom of Heaven actor was spotted in his trackies, while sporting a mullet cut that he has adopted for his role in Sympathy for Delicious .
While the 32-year-old apparently refused to let out a word on his marriage plans with his 25-year-old love interest, he was glad to be back to spend a weeklong break in the country.
“It’’s great to be back,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
The couple is expected to headline the David Jones winter collection launch. (ANI)
- Orlando Bloom keeps movie costumes for son - Jul 31, 2011
- How Orlando Bloom impressed Miranda Kerr's parents - Jul 26, 2010
- Bloom to save endangered butterflies - Aug 16, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boy - Jan 08, 2011
- 'Johnny Depp won't be Orlando Bloom's best man' - Jun 23, 2010
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Pregnancy took no toll on Miranda Kerr's figure - Apr 26, 2011
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: australia, daily telegraph, jets, kingdom of heaven, love interest, marriage, marriage plans, melbourne, miranda kerr, model girlfriend, mullet cut, orlando bloom, surprise, sweetheart, sympathy, trackies, valentine s day, winter collection