Orlando Bloom gets all clear in alleged hit-and-run caseNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
A spokesperson for the attorney’s office Jane Robison said that there was ‘insufficient evidence’ in the case.
According to the D.A.’s charge evaluation worksheet, when Bloom was being pursued by paparazzi, one of the cars overtook the actor’s vehicle that made him swerve into a Porsche Cayenne parked on the side of the street.
The D.A insisted that the actor did not try to scram from the scene but only wanted ‘to avoid paparazzi’s continued pursuit’, reports E! Online.
The reports also said that Bloom was not driving under the influence.
The accident injured a 30-year-old woman who was accompanying Bloom.
While the actor is in the clear, a probe into the photog’s potentially dangerous driving tactics remains open. (ANI)
- Porsche to recall 20,000 vehicles in China - Feb 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom Clashes With Paparazzi - Dec 29, 2010
- Lohan terms hit-and-run accusation absurd - Mar 15, 2012
- Judge Revokes Alexis Neiers' Probation Following Arrest - Dec 05, 2010
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Orlando Bloom has tiff with paparazzi - Dec 29, 2010
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Photog sues Mike Tyson for $25m - Oct 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson puts Costa Rica estate up for sale - Dec 22, 2010
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- I was itching to play bad guy role: Musketeer Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- 'Three Musketeers' to hit Indian screens Oct 14 - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: accompanying, caribbean star, dangerous driving, driving under the influence, evaluation worksheet, insufficient evidence, old woman, orlando bloom, paparazzi, photog, pirates of the caribbean, porsche cayenne, spokesperson, swerve