Orlando Bloom ‘bottle feeds’ son while Miranda Kerr works on photo shootApril 20th, 2011 - 6:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 20 (ANI): Orlando Bloom was recently spotted playing a dotted dad to his 3-month-old son, Flynn.
Bloom melted hearts at Pier 59 by playing the devoted dad while his wife, Miranda Kerr, worked on a photo shoot, reports the New York Post.
According to the sources Bloom “kept popping up with bottles” to pick up and deliver breast milk for their son, who was in his care while the Victoria’s Secret supermodel was working.
Earlier this week also he was spotted proudly cradling Flynn as they went through airport security at LAX. (ANI)
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom named most stylish dad - Jun 15, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda buys silk boxers for hubby Orlando - Dec 01, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Kerr encourages breastfeeding - Jan 26, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011