Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Excited About Welcoming Their First ChildAugust 21st, 2010 - 7:38 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The 27 year old Australian model Miranda Kerr and her husband Orlando Bloom are all set to welcome their first child early next year. The couple began dating in 2007 and after dating for three years they announced their engagement in June and exchanged vows in July. The “Pirates Of The Caribbean” star seems so happy that he cannot keep the smile off his face after hearing the news, as media reports.
When asked, the father-to-be said in one of his interviews that he is really excited at the prospect of becoming a father. Orlando Bloom is presently in Munich to start filming “The Three Musketeers” and the actor seems all geared up to embrace his career with his life as a new parent. The actor shared his happiness with the media saying that he will go home as “often” as possible and he is really “excited” about it. The actor is looking forward to spend more time with his family and he said that Miranda Kerr will also come to meet him when he will be busy filming his upcoming movie.
The Victoria’s Secret Angels model Miranda Kerr accepted that she is four months pregnant. The model is, however, planning to continue her modeling after the baby is born. Miranda Kerr also added that it was initially difficult to hide the news of the pregnancy and in her early days of pregnancy she had a “dreadful” time at the job. Miranda Kerr while sharing her happiness said that having a children and pregnancy is a part of life and Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio has inspired her to maintain both professional life and personal life together. The mother-to-be said that she has always thought Orlando Bloom would be a great father.
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Bloom to juggle family life with career - Aug 23, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, The Prospective Father, Is Really Excited - Aug 21, 2010
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr admits that she is four months pregnant with Orlando Bloom's baby - Aug 20, 2010
- Dad-to-be Orlando Bloom 'really excited' - Aug 21, 2010
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr is pregnant - Jul 29, 2010
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen Heads The List Of The Highest Paid Super-Models - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio, australian model, caribbean star, dreadful time, four months, gina gomez, happiness, heidi klum, model miranda kerr, munich, orlando bloom, personal life, pirates of the caribbean, pregnancy, professional life, three musketeers, victoria s secret, victoria s secret angels, vows