Oprah Winfrey’s old clothes up for saleFebruary 27th, 2010 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 27 (IANS) Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey is planning to sell off her unwanted clothes and accessories for a good cause.
Winfrey has gathered 150 items from her belongings, including designer shoes, bags and dresses, to put up for sale on internet auction site eBay.com, reported hollywood.com.
The sale will run March 1-11 and the proceeds will be go to Winfrey’s Leadership Academy girls school in South Africa.
- Oprah Winfrey sells off unwanted clothing, accessories for charity - Feb 27, 2010
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Newborn's body found in Oprah Winfrey's school - Feb 20, 2011
- Hudgens to auction award gown for charity - Jan 25, 2012
- Kim Kadrshian's wardrobe up for auction on eBay - Jul 02, 2009
- Winfrey to teach school students - Jul 07, 2011
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Bieber's hair bid passes $12,000 - Mar 03, 2011
- Dead newborn baby found at Oprah Winfrey's South African girls school - Feb 19, 2011
- Miley Cyrus auctions her clothes for charity - Aug 10, 2010
- Now bid for Bieber's locks on eBay - Feb 26, 2011
- Spears to auction dress to raise funds - Jan 20, 2011
- Pattinson autographed guitar to be auctioned for charity - Mar 18, 2010
- Christie's to auction Liz Taylor's clothes, accessories - Jun 30, 2011
Tags: belongings, designer shoes, dresses, ebay, girls school, hollywood, internet auction site, leadership academy, london feb, march 1, old clothes, oprah winfrey, proceeds, queen, south africa, talk show, unwanted clothes