Oprah Winfrey warns Rihanna against reconciling with Chris BrownMarch 9th, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 9 (ANI): Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey has warned Rihanna against reconciling with Chris Brown.
Brown has been charged with two felony charges following his bust-up with the Umbrella hitmaker last month (Feb09).
The Kiss Kiss singer is free on 50,000-dollar bail after he was granted a continuance at his arraignment hearing on 05 Mar (09) and is due back in court next month (Apr09).
Reports suggest Rihanna has reconciled with the singer and was in Los Angeles with him prior to the arraignment.
But Winfrey is wary of the pair getting back together - and has a message for Rihanna “He will hit you again.”
“If a man hits you once, he will hit you again. He will hit you again,” the New York Daily News quoted Winfrey, as saying. (ANI)
- Rihanna will testify in Browns assault case, says lawyer - Mar 07, 2009
- Winfrey comes out in defense of her decision to not support Brown - Sep 10, 2009
- Rihanna to blame for assault by Brown, say US youngsters - Mar 17, 2009
- Chris Browns court date may be postponed - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Oprah says Rihannas low self-esteem made her return to Brown - Mar 13, 2009
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 10, 2009
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Abuse victims read Rihanna the riot act over reconciliation with Brown - Mar 12, 2009
- Chris Brown 'focusing on his upcoming album' - Jun 01, 2009
- Rihanna wants Brown to apologize on Oprah show - Mar 31, 2009
- Rihanna finally returns to studio - Mar 09, 2009
- Rihanna says going back to Brown after attack was wrong - Nov 06, 2009