Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago apartmentJuly 19th, 2012 - 5:27 pm ICT by IANS
Chicago, July 19 (IANS) Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey has sold her apartment in Chicago, Illinois, for $2.75 million.
The 58-year-old’s Streeterville-area apartment was sold Tuesday, reports contactmusic.com. Six years ago, she had bought the place for $5.6 mn.
Oprah’s former sixth floor apartment spans over 4,607 sq. feet and featured views of Lake Michigan. It has three-bedrooms, two fireplaces, a library, a butler’s pantry, a 1,241 square-foot master bedroom and a solarium.
Apparently Winfrey never moved in or lived there.
- Taylor Swift buys parents $1.4 m house - Apr 15, 2011
- Aniston buys $9 million house in New York - Nov 07, 2011
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey to host TV show finale in football stadium - Aug 30, 2010
- Oprah owned mansion to be rented out for $24,500 monthly - Apr 15, 2011
- Three-bedroom flat at Games village for Rs.2.6 crore - Jan 21, 2010
- World's costliest flat sold for 200 mn pounds - Sep 13, 2010
- Now, own Madge's fire-ravaged childhood home for $49K! - May 04, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey to make big screen comeback? - Feb 17, 2012
- Winfrey gets street named after her - May 13, 2011
- Woman excuses herself from jury duty for Oprah show - Apr 28, 2011
- Australia To Pay For Oprah - Sep 14, 2010
- Final 'Oprah Winfrey Show' to air on May 25 - Mar 26, 2011
Tags: 1 241, bedrooms, chicago apartment, chicago illinois, fireplaces, floor apartment, foot master, lake michigan, master bedroom, oprah winfrey, pantry, queen, six years, sixth floor, solarium, sq feet, streeterville, talk show