Oprah Winfrey laughs off ‘lesbian rumours’November 5th, 2010 - 11:54 am ICT by ANI
London, Nov 05 (ANI): Oprah Winfrey has laughed off rumours that she is involved in a lesbian relationship with her friend Gayle King.
The rumour mill started churning after a newly released video from her camping trip with King, reports the Daily Mail.
In one scene, the two women turned in after enjoying an evening toasting marshmallows with their camp neigbours.
“Do you want to go in first?” asked Oprah, nodding to their modest quarters.
“Let’s just add to that lesbian rumour, come on in baby!” replied King, 55, who edits Winfrey ’s ‘O’ magazine. (ANI)
- Oprah Winfrey: Why Did She Cry At The Lesbian Question? - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Visits Yosemite National Park - Oct 30, 2010
- I'm not even kind of lesbian, says tearful Oprah Winfrey - Dec 09, 2010
- Gayle King debuts on CBS show 'This Morning' - Jan 09, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey Appears On "Barbara Walters Special", Speaks About Gayle King, Stedman Graham - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Talks Life, Rumors And Gayle King In Barbara Walters Interview - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Calls Kitty Kelley's Book "So-Called Biography" - Apr 20, 2010
- Get Oprah Winfrey's Favorite Things On oprah.com/12days Online Lottery - Nov 30, 2010
- Rosie O'Donnell insists Oprah Winfrey is not gay - Dec 14, 2010
- Michelle Obama: Im not pregnant - Mar 25, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey's secrets to be revealed - Mar 01, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey to honor best friend at award show - Jan 30, 2010
- Australia To Pay For Oprah - Sep 14, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey scales Sydney Harbour Bridge adorned with 'O' - Dec 12, 2010