Oprah Winfrey Infuriated By Calls For Her DNA TestApril 21st, 2010 - 7:29 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
April 21, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The talk show empress, Oprah Winfrey, became immensely furious when queried if she would submit herself to a DNA test to discover the personality of her genetic father.
The generally imperturbable Oprah exploded in front of a reporter that she would never ever experience a paternity examination. Oprah uttered this explosively when she was outside the Four Seasons hotel in Manhattan on Monday.
Meanwhile, Norh Robinson, an 84-year-old Navy veteran, who resides in a Veterans Affairs hospital, declared to the New York Post over the weekend that he was the billionaire megastar’s genuine father. Robinson hails from Kosciusko, which is the quiet rustic town that Winfrey ditched at age six. About Robinson, Winfrey enunciated that she had never been aware of him.
Robinson has persisted that he desires nothing to do with Winfrey’s gigantic riches. He only yearns to encounter his supposed daughter prior to his demise.
Winfrey was also queried by the persistent reporter about what Robinson could probably achieve by being mendacious about her ancestry. Winfrey then growled and demanded the reporter to move away from her.
Winfrey was in town to be present at the Matrix Awards luncheon at the Waldorf Astoria, in order to pay tribute to females in communications.
She was the presenter for longtime chum, Gayle King. During her appearance, a needled Winfrey seemed to even poke fun at the sick Robinson.
Oprah stated that the so-called biography on Oprah inscribed by Kitty Kelley was a rough experience for Gayle King. Oprah declared that Gayle was getting increasingly perturbed over all the ‘new fathers’ of Oprah, who have come into view lately. Oprah mocked all those people, who have claimed to be her authentic father.
Winfrey was reared by mother, Vernita Lee, and Lee’s longtime boyfriend, Vernon Winfrey.
Oprah regards Vernon to be her father but has purportedly admitted that he was not her natural father.
- Livid Oprah Winfrey refuses to take DNA paternity test - Apr 21, 2010
- Mississippi farmer claims to be Oprah Winfrey's biological dad - Apr 19, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Adamant To Undergo Any DNA Test - Apr 21, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey refuses to have a DNA test - Apr 21, 2010
- Oprah is 'taking it slow' getting to know her half-sister - Jan 27, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey's Family Secret To Be Revealed - Jan 24, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey to honor best friend at award show - Jan 30, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Castigates Kitty Kelley's Book On Oprah Winfrey - Apr 20, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey's Mother Vernita Lee Gave Away Patricia For Secret Adoption - Jan 25, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey says on Kitty Kelley's book: This too shall pass - Apr 20, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Appears On "Barbara Walters Special", Speaks About Gayle King, Stedman Graham - Dec 09, 2010
- Gayle King debuts on CBS show 'This Morning' - Jan 09, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey: Why Did She Cry At The Lesbian Question? - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Talks Life, Rumors And Gayle King In Barbara Walters Interview - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey slams Kitty Kelley's 'so-called biography' - Apr 20, 2010
Tags: awards luncheon, chum, dna test, father robinson, gayle king oprah, kitty kelley, kosciusko, longtime boyfriend, matrix awards, men at work, navy veteran, new york post, old navy, oprah winfrey, pen men, seasons hotel, vernon winfrey, veterans affairs hospital, waldorf astoria, winfrey oprah