Oprah Winfrey gives Apple iPads, $10k to employees of her O magazineJune 17th, 2010 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 17 (ANI): Talk show host Oprah Winfrey has given Apple iPads and 10,000 dollar cheques to employees of her O magazine, to mark its 10th anniversary.
According to the Advertising Age, Winfrey, 56, gave gifts to every employee, regardless of how long they have been with the company.
“These were personal gifts to the staff from Oprah to thank them for their hard work and dedication to the magazine,” the New York Post quoted a spokeswoman for the magazine’s publisher Hearst as saying.
The talk show host is well known for her gift-giving ways. In 2004, she rewarded an entire studio audience with free cars from Pontiac. (ANI)
- Oprah Winfrey gifts iPads to magazine staff - Jun 18, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey celebrates O magazine's birthday by gifting $10,000 & iPad to her staff members - Jun 18, 2010
- Oprah's Employees Receive $10,000 And An Ipad - Jun 18, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Gifts Staff $10,000 Plus iPads - Jun 18, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Gets Another Set Of Delight Through oprah.com/12days - Nov 30, 2010
- "Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things Show" Boosts Business - Nov 23, 2010
- Get Set For Oprah Winfrey Network - Dec 10, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals Her Favorite Items In "Oprah's Ultimate Favorite Things" 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- New iPad tops tablet ratings - Apr 03, 2012
- Gayle King debuts on CBS show 'This Morning' - Jan 09, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey responsible for boom in plus-sized lingerie - Jan 25, 2011
- Reps for Winfrey issue warning over product list plan - Sep 21, 2010
- Get Oprah Winfrey's Favorite Things On oprah.com/12days Online Lottery - Nov 30, 2010
- News Corp launches iPad only newspaper - Feb 03, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey stuns Sydney audience with bountiful gifts - Dec 14, 2010
Tags: 10th anniversary, advertising age, apple, cheques, dedication, free cars, hearst, ipads, new york post, o magazine, oprah winfrey, personal gifts, pontiac, spokeswoman, studio audience, talk show host