Oprah Winfrey drank detergent when she fell pregnant at 14January 18th, 2011 - 6:48 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 18 (ANI): In an interview on CNN with Piers Morgan, talk show queen Oprah Winfrey has revealed that she considered committing suicide when she fell pregnant at the age of 14.
“I thought, ‘Before the baby was born, I’m going to have to kill myself,’” News.com.au quoted her as saying on Piers Morgan Tonight.
“I did stupid things like drinking detergent and all that kind of crazy stuff that you do when you’re trying to get attention when you’re really just trying to cry for help,” she added.
The chat show host discussed how she felt she was given a second chance when the baby died.
“When the baby died, I knew that it was my second chance,” she said. (ANI)
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- Morgan bans Madonna from his show - Mar 28, 2012
- ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’ With Oprah Winfrey As Its Primary Guest - Jan 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Fails To Help Piers Morgan With His Ratings On CNN Show - Jan 31, 2011
- Winfrey first guest on Piers Morgan's new show - Jan 07, 2011
- Winfrey opens up about teen pregnancy, miscarriage - Jan 19, 2011
- Piers Morgan says Oprah Winfrey 'attacked' him with bottles of shampoo - Apr 05, 2010
- Piers Morgan's CNN Debut Triples The Ratings Of Larry King - Jan 19, 2011
- "Piers Morgan Tonight" Primiered With Oprah Winfrey - Jan 18, 2011
- Child Protective Services visit Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon - May 15, 2011
- Janet Jackson reveals some female stars eat tissue to stay slim - Feb 16, 2011
- Pastor Joel Osteen feels that being gay is a sin - Jan 11, 2012
- Simon Cowell finally joins Twitter - Nov 17, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey says she advised Fergie not to appear on reality TV shows - Dec 28, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey to reveal shocking 'family secret' - Jan 22, 2011