Oprah gives Swank a haircut for cancer charity campaignNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:14 am ICT by admin
The campaign aims to encourage women and men to cut and donate their hair for wigs to aid cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
“It’s taken months to get to this moment. It involves a two-time Academy Award winner, a sharp object, and me,” People quoted Winfrey, as saying.
The ‘Million Dollar Baby’ star had been growing her locks long so she could donate them to a cancer sufferer.
“I’ve been growing it for the last six months to donate my hair. “I’ve been taking a lot of vitamins and taking really good care of it, knowing that it would go to a woman in need,” Swank said.
As part of Oprah’s Great American Haircut show, 100 viewers will get 100 makeovers in 1 hour. (ANI)
- Liv Tyler new face of Pantene - Oct 05, 2011
- Hilary Swanks appeal to women to donate hair for cancer victims wigs - Oct 28, 2008
- Hilary Swank chops off her long locks for cancer patients - Nov 14, 2007
- Swank urges women to cut hair for cancer patients - Oct 28, 2008
- Mendes, Watts Pantene's new brand ambassadors - May 06, 2011
- Barbie to go bald - Apr 01, 2012
- Hilary Swank's Unshaved Armpit Revealed At Hollywood Party - Oct 21, 2010
- Renee Zellweger creates bags for charity - Apr 08, 2011
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Swank films documentary for cancer prevention - May 21, 2011
- Justin Bieber donates his hair for charity - Feb 25, 2011
- Hilary Swank in awe of Clint Eastwood - Nov 01, 2010
- Will Barbie doll sport a bald look? - Jan 13, 2012
- Hilary Swank splits from beau - Aug 23, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey not planning to support Obama openly in 2012 - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: academy award winner, aid cancer patients, baby star, cancer charity, charity campaign, chemotherapy, flowing hair, great american, hair product, haircut, makeovers, million dollar baby, oprah, pantene beautiful lengths, swank, two time, wigs, woman in need, women and men