Oprah can no longer swat away bees!November 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
And, she’s been so affected by the cartoon, that she’s now started thinking of bees as more than just pests.
“Two bees came around and they were buzzing around my plate. I think they were after the basil… and instead of swatting them away I just allowed myself to be there with the bees,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I am not gonna swat the bees because they have families; I’m now thinking, ‘They have families…’ I’m so affected by this movie,” she added.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld lends his voice to the character of the friendly bee, and credits himself with turning around their image in the US.
“I look at them and I think, `You have no idea what I did for you!’” he said. (ANI)
- Oprah Winfrey: 'Ruined' Gives Her Another Big Screen Opportunity! - Dec 11, 2010
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- Discover India with Oprah Winfrey in two-part series - Jul 11, 2012
- Winfrey returning as talk show host - Nov 21, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- From showbiz to slums - Winfrey enjoys meeting 'tolerant' talents - Jan 17, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey to lend voice for new Disney flick - Sep 25, 2008
- I'm not even kind of lesbian, says tearful Oprah Winfrey - Dec 09, 2010
- Oprah's warmth bowls over B-town celebs - Jan 17, 2012
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Halle Berry not playing Winfrey in biopic - Nov 14, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston said no to 'Saturday Night Live' for 'Friends' - Feb 04, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey not planning to support Obama openly in 2012 - Apr 08, 2011
- Winfrey sends her 'thoughts and prayers' to Australian flood victims - Jan 21, 2011
- Winfrey opens up about teen pregnancy, miscarriage - Jan 19, 2011