One Direction mints 100 mn pounds just in two yearsSeptember 21st, 2012 - 2:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 21 (IANS) Britain band One Direction have reportedly earned almost 100 million pounds within just two years of their musical career.
According to the latest version of TV personality Simon Cowell’s biography “Sweet Justice”, written by Tom Bower, the five member-band which consists if Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik, have earned big with their huge merchandise, reports thesun.co.uk.
“The songs, publishing, discs, DVDs, merchandising and endorsements brought in huge profits, with the five members of the group together estimated to have earned nearly 100 million pounds. Naturally, Sony and Syco raked in much more,” Bower wrote in his book.
The band got fame after being kicked out individually in British reality show “X Factor” in 2010, but were accepted when they all came together to form a band.
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- Big hotel rooms, best part about fame: Malik - Aug 17, 2012
- One Direction settles lawsuit - Sep 05, 2012
- Zayn Malik quits One Direction tour - Mar 01, 2012
- Louis Tomlinson going deaf in one ear - Aug 01, 2012
- Tomlinson learns lesson after penalty - Aug 21, 2012
- Tomlinson buys football team - Aug 11, 2012
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Westlife part ways with Simon Cowell after 13 years - Mar 14, 2011
Tags: 100 million, endorsements, fame, horan, malik, member band, mints, musical career, niall, profits, reality show, show x, simon cowell, sweet justice, syco, tom bower, tomlinson, tv personality, x factor, zayn