Omar White calls off engagement with VivicaNovember 7th, 2011 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) Atlanta club promoter Omar White has called off his engagement with actress Vivica A. Fox and says that he walked out because it didn’t work.
“She’s a good woman. It’s just one of those situations where in life people outgrow each other,” White told TooFab.
“I’m highly intelligent, very wise, and one thing I hate is negativity and drama. I hate arguing, and I value communication no matter what the problem may be. So, as in any relationship, tension can build up and I finally had to walk away,” White, 28, added.
Despite their 19-year age gap, White insists he was “only in it for love and it just didn’t work out. Even though she was older than me, the age difference didn’t play a part”.
Fox, 47, and White had been engaged for around 10 months, reports showbizspy.com.
- Jolie hates her engagement ring - May 04, 2012
- Vivica A. Fox engaged to club promoter Omar 'Slim' White - Jan 05, 2011
- Vivica Fox Engaged To Man 20 Years Younger - Jan 05, 2011
- I'm not an attention seeker: Rihanna - Mar 17, 2012
- Julia Roberts amazed at the way time flies! - Feb 20, 2012
- Wasted my life on ex-boyfriend: Gomez - Feb 02, 2012
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012
- Clarkson dislikes talking about herself - Jan 02, 2012
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012
- Acting gives life lessons to Will Smith - May 09, 2012
- Wedding is stress: Kristen Bell - Jan 20, 2012
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants a boyfriend? - Mar 10, 2012