Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kidsJuly 29th, 2011 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Actress Mary-Kate Olsen and her twin sister Ashley, who designed a range of high-end footwear, have given it to underprivileged children in the Honduras.
The child stars turned fashion designers have started their own high-end clothing label The Row and now they have partnered with California based footwear brand “TOMS” to create a limited-edition of shoes.
And to celebrate the partnership, the Olsen sisters recently hand-delivered pairs of shoes to needy children in the Central American country, reports dailystar.co.uk.
- Mary, Ashley to design luxury handbag range - Jul 15, 2011
- Bruce Willis, Demi Moore is the new face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Mary Kate Olsen Splits From Her Boyfriend - Feb 27, 2010
- Olsen sisters launch chic T-shirts - Jul 03, 2011
- Olsen twins to open their first store - May 31, 2011
- Katy Perry in talks for shoe collaboration with Steve Madden - Oct 08, 2010
- Ashley Olsen likes to bargain while shopping - Jan 17, 2011
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen get fashion honour - Jul 22, 2009
- Elizabeth Olsen Steps Into The Limelight With "Martha Marcy May Marlene" - Sep 03, 2010
- Elizabeth Olsen to take a break from school to shoot De Niro thriller - Jan 26, 2011
- Katy Perry To Team Up With Steve Madden To Launch Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
- Emma Roberts wants to launch unique fashion range - Apr 14, 2010
- Ashley Olsen strips down to her bra for magazine photoshoot - May 16, 2009
- Mary-Kate Olsen dating shoe designer? - Feb 23, 2011
Tags: actress, child stars, clothing label, fashion designers, footwear, honduras, limited edition, london, mary kate olsen, needy children, olsen sisters, pairs, partnership, shoes, sister ashley, twin sister, underprivileged children, underprivileged kids