Olivia Wilde prefers natural lookApril 28th, 2012 - 9:52 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 28 (IANS) Actress Olivia Wilde refuses to pluck her eyebrows and says she prefers the natural look.
“I do not tweeze my eyebrows. I have been letting them grow out for years. I try to fill them in wherever nature has abandoned me,” contactmusic.com quoted her saying.
“I have been going for a slightly lighter shade of brow colour lately, with my lighter hair. I just fill in under the arch and soften them up a bit. My natural brows are quite pointy. I soften them so I look less like some evil Disney queen,” she added.
The actress got a blonde look, but says the colouring process has taken toll on her hair.
“I am really enjoying being a blonde. And I’ve also been letting my bangs grow out. But since the colour, my hair has been a little dryer, so I have to kick it up a notch in terms of hair care,” she said.
- Over-plucking eyebrows made friends suspect I'd done Botox: Cheryl Cole - Jan 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston's top 5 secrets to sexiness and success revealed - Jun 10, 2010
- Alistair Darling-style eyebrows officially in - Apr 23, 2010
- Cheryl Cole won't pluck her brows - Jan 10, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne defends bleached brows - Aug 08, 2012
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Emma Stone goes blond for her upcoming role in Spiderman - Dec 08, 2010
- Lily Cole's relaxed beauty regime - Aug 03, 2012
- Mendes, Watts Pantene's new brand ambassadors - May 06, 2011
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Bushy brows back in fashion - Mar 05, 2010
- Megan Fox's love for blonde hair - Jul 09, 2011
- Hendricks dyed hair red 'to get attention' - Nov 01, 2010