Olivia Wilde graces the premiere of ‘Cowboys & Aliens’July 26th, 2011 - 12:21 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
San Diego, July 25 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Fans who thronged Comic-Con 2011 in San Diego, Calif. on Saturday had the chance to have early viewing of the movie Cowboys & Aliens. Several stars appeared for the early viewing of the movie.
Among those who walked on the red carpet were Olivia Wilde, Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford and Keith Carradine. The stars were not the only ones who were seen on the red carpet by the fans. Producers Steven Spielberg, Brian Grazer and Ron Howard along with director Jon Favreau also watched the movie.
27-year-old actress Wilde was the star of the night when she appeared at the event with a Dolce & Gabbana outfit. The actress looked beautiful with her hair pulled back. While on the red carpet, Wilde posed for the cameras.
The actress also had enough jewel to go along with her outfit. She sported some amazing jewelry. The jewelry that Wilde wore for the event included rings and diamond bracelets.
Comic-Con 2011 ended on Sunday. Last weekend was a busy one as far as the box office was concerned in the United States. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” was dislodged from the top of the chart list by “Captain America: The First Avenger,” which grossed $65.8 million on the first weekend. The last installment of the Harry Potter movies added $48 million to its North America haul.
- Daniel Radcliffe apologizes to disappointed Comic-Con Harry Potter fans - Jul 28, 2010
- Jennifer Lawrence terrified of crazy fans - Mar 16, 2012
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Kelly Brook turns heads with glitzy Hollywood comeback - Jul 26, 2010
- Steven Spielberg to debut in Comic-Con event - Jul 15, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Talks Salty At Comic-Con - Jul 23, 2010
- Angelina Jolie makes an appearance at 'Comic-con' to promote her new movie Salt - Jul 23, 2010
- Guillermo del Toro to direct 'Haunted Mansion' in the 3D version - Jul 26, 2010
- Emma Watson's skimpy black dress wows Potter fans - Nov 12, 2010
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Comic con's schedule for 2011 announced - Jul 08, 2011
- I'm scared of outfit clash: Rihanna - Oct 10, 2010
- Justin Timberlake to play gay in a cartoon comedy - Aug 06, 2010
- Jolie wows fans with skin-tight biker jacket, black skirt - Jul 23, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker To Play The Wasp In "The Avengers"? - Jul 28, 2010
Tags: actress, aliens, avenger, brian grazer, captain america, craig harrison, daniel craig, diamond bracelets, director jon, dolce gabbana, graces, harrison ford, harry potter and the deathly hallows, harry potter movies, jon favreau, keith carradine, olivia wilde, red carpet, ron howard, steven spielberg