Olivia Newton-John sells Malibu pad for $14mJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 22 (ANI): After putting her US house on the market for more than a year, Hollywood actress Olivia Newton-John has finally sold it for more than 14 million dollars.
The Mediterranean-style mansion consists of 4 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, a pool, a spa and a two-bedroom guesthouse, reports The Daily Telegraph.
Newton bought the house in 2004 for 8.8million dollars from the widow of actor Charles Bronson.
The buyer of her Malibu mansion in California is a trust representing entertainment lawyer Patrick Kevin Morris and his wife, Gaby Morgerman, a senior executive. (ANI)
- Statham buys Stiller's mansion - Aug 05, 2011
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Miley Cyrus sells 'Redneck Riviera' beach house, gets richer by $1.9mn - Feb 12, 2011
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel Gibson puts his Malibu mansion on sale again - Mar 25, 2011
- Drew Barrymore buys $7m mansion - Jan 03, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Angelina, Pitt's mansion up for sale - Aug 24, 2011
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Live life Pink size, rent her flat - Sep 07, 2011
- Pink, Carey Hart 'buy $11m plus mansion in Malibu' - Dec 30, 2010
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
Tags: 14m, actress olivia, bathrooms, bedroom guesthouse, bedrooms, charles bronson, daily telegraph, hollywood, hollywood actress, lawyer, malibu mansion, mediterranean style, melbourne, million dollars, olivia newton john, pool, spa, style mansion, wife gaby