Olivia Munn bares all for anti-fur campaignJanuary 14th, 2012 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 14 (IANS) Actress Olivia Munn has posed in the buff for a campaign by animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
She features in the “I’d rather go naked than wear fur” campaign, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Munn unveiled the new billboard in Los Angeles Friday.
The 31-year-old actress posed nude with a fluffy bunny rabbit for the ad. With her locks in bob style and barely any make-up, she is shown kneeled down in the picture with her arms covering her modesty.
Recently, Munn had also bared all for her upcoming movie “The Babymakers”, which tells the story of a couple trying to have a child.
- Olivia Munn poses nude for PETA - Apr 28, 2010
- Liz Taylor's nude photo released - Apr 02, 2011
- Clooney's girlfriend bares all for PETA campaign - May 05, 2011
- Give fur the cold shoulder, says Penelope Cruz - Feb 02, 2012
- Miley Cyrus ex-boyfriend strips for PETA - Jul 04, 2010
- Stephanie Pratt strips for PETA - Apr 24, 2010
- Stone, Wilde honoured by PETA - Aug 31, 2011
- Stephanie Pratt strips for PETA's 'Be Nice to Bunnies' campaign - Apr 23, 2010
- Olivia Munn to appear on HBO pilot - May 19, 2011
- Topless scene in 'Magic Mike' made sense for Olivia - Jul 11, 2012
- Gaga strips before recording - Aug 28, 2012
- Taraji P. Henson poses naked for PETA's anti-fur ad - Jan 29, 2011
- Kardashian in trouble with PETA, again - Jun 20, 2012
- Pamela Anderson Faces The Heat From Hong Kong Airport - Dec 29, 2010
- Taraji P Henson Does Naked PETA Anti-Fur Ad - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: actress olivia, animal rights, babymakers, billboard, buff, bunny rabbit, campaign reports, ethical treatment of animals, fluffy bunny, locks, modesty, olivia munn, people for the ethical treatment of animals, rabbit, treatment of animals, wear fur