Olive tree is Angie’s Valentine Day gift for BradFebruary 11th, 2010 - 6:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 11 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has bought her partner Brad Pitt an olive tree for Valentine’s Day.
The actress, who raises six children with Brad, will surprise him with the 200-year-old plant, which costs 12,000 pounds, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
She bought it for their French home - the Chateau Miraval.
“Angelina bought it from a nursery called the English Garden Centre in Valbonne, near their house. It’s a very special tree and cost her a fortune,” a source said.
Olive trees symbolise peace, longevity and stability and it is believed that Angelina bought the plant for Brad to further quash the recent rumours about their split.
- Jolie 'buys Pitt 200-year-old olive tree for V-Day' - Feb 11, 2010
- Angelina Jolie Gifts An Olive Tree To Brad Pitt On Valentine's Day - Feb 15, 2010
- Angelina Jolie gifts a tree as Valentine's Day gift to Brad Pitt - Feb 15, 2010
- Jolie buys Pitt a helicopter - May 15, 2012
- Brangelina to marry in a few months? - Jul 14, 2011
- Brangelina sued by former employee - May 13, 2011
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
- Brangelina to marry in Britain - Jun 26, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Brad Pitt oversees wedding plans - May 02, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, angie, brad pitt, chateau miraval, fortune, hollywood, hollywood actress, london feb, longevity, olive tree, olive trees, peace, rumours, s valentine, valbonne, valentine day gift, valentine s day