Olga Kurylenko poses for Bebe’s new ad campaignMay 14th, 2009 - 5:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 14 (ANI): Bond girl Olga Kurylenko recently posed for Bebe’s new advertising campaign.
The Ukrainian actress, who won admirers all over the world with her curves in Quantum of Solace, faced the camera to promote the brand’s spring collection, reports the Sun.
The supermodel previously stripped for the men’s magazine Maxim’s Ukraine issue.
She had once revealed that her poverty-stricken upbringing had made her very cash conscious. (ANI)
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko: Im cash conscious - Mar 24, 2009
- Olga Kurylenko graces new Campari ad - Oct 15, 2009
- Bond babe Olga Kurylenko bares it all for Maxim - Jan 23, 2009
- Bond girl Kurylenko vows never to date Russian men - Apr 04, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko says she will 'never date a rich Russian' - Apr 02, 2010
- Olga Kurylenko wants to stay single for life - Apr 21, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all - again - May 25, 2010
- Bond role was Olga Kurylenkos last Christmas present - Dec 25, 2008
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko bares all again - May 25, 2010
- Afraid of heights, Bond girl Olga does own stunts - Nov 05, 2008
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- I would love to work with Hugh Grant, says Bond girl Olga Kurylenko - Mar 26, 2011
- Freida can be next Bond girl - Mar 13, 2009
- Bond girl Olga Kurylenko vows never to marry again - Apr 21, 2010
Tags: actress, ad campaign, admirers, advertising campaign, bond girl, curves, london, magazine maxim, new advertising, olga kurylenko, poverty, quantum, solace, spring collection, sun, supermodel, ukraine, upbringing