Oldman, Theron to be honoured at Gotham film awardsSeptember 24th, 2011 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 24 (IANS) Veteran actor Gary Oldman and actress Charlize Theron are to receive top honours at the 21st annual Gotham Independent Film Awards.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that they will be joined by director David Cronenberg and Tom Rothman to accept Career Tribute Awards at the event.
“We are truly honoured to pay tribute to four film luminaries, all of whom have greatly contributed to independent film, and have steadfastly supported the film community in their own individual and unique ways,” said a spokesperson.
The Gotham Independent Film Awards will take place Nov 28 at Cipriani Wall Street in Manhattan.
- Theron donates dresses to charity - Apr 17, 2012
- I didn't know who Gary Oldman was: Tom Felton - Jul 18, 2011
- Charlize Theron to be honoured - Mar 31, 2012
- Robert Duvall, Hilary Swank to receive Gotham Film awards - Oct 01, 2010
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Elton John raises 1.3 mn pounds for AIDS - Oct 29, 2011
- Theron to be honoured at Palm Springs film fest - Dec 23, 2011
- Reynolds, Theron split - Aug 07, 2011
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tweets picture with Obama - Apr 30, 2012
- Zeta-Jones sings at school fundraiser - Apr 24, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Al Pacino honoured at Venice film fest - Sep 06, 2011
- Watching Heath Ledger was dazzling: Oldman - Jul 03, 2012
- Pattinson's charisma landed him 'Cosmopolis' (Lead) - Aug 23, 2012
Tags: actress charlize theron, charlize theron, cipriani wall street, david cronenberg, director david cronenberg, film awards, film community, film luminaries, gary oldman, honours, independent film, london, manhattan, spokesperson, tom rothman, tribute, veteran actor, wall street