Oksana Grigorieva’s Ex-Bodyguard Sides With Mel GibsonJanuary 21st, 2011 - 6:31 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Oksana Grigorieva is leaving no stone unturned to sue her ex-beau Mel Gibson, and pressurize him in every possible ways, in order to subject him to an exemplary punishment and grab the financial settlement by defaming the actor. All her reportedly ‘wicked’ strategies are now getting unleashed as his ex-bodyguard, Kristian Herzog, who she fired in October, is taking the sides of the actor and exposing some of her misdeeds to the media.
Recently, Oksana Grigorieva secretly taped a phone conversation between her and Mel Gibson, where the latter confessed about hitting her. Kristian Herzog said that Oksana Grigorieva is simply exaggerating the matter and she recorded the conversation because she wanted to get the money from the actor by pressurizing him. According to the reports of the body guard, Oksana Grigorieva once told him that this would be her way to get the money without the involvement of the media or the legal authorities. Kristian Herzog further added that much to the contrary of the reports filed by the lady to the legal authorities, Mel Gibson had never punched her. Her ex-body guard told the authorities that Oksana Grigorieva had once confessed to him that Mel Gibson had just slapped her because she was shaking their baby, Lucia, too hard and Mel Gibson slapped his ex-girl friend, as he lost his temper. According to him, she is just blowing the things out of proportion because she wants the legal matter to end in her favor.
Kristian Herzog has also said that he had sexual relationship with Oksana Grigorieva, but the latter refuted this rumor. She also denied the allegation of exaggeration and recording the telephonic conversation to put “pressure” on the star. Instead, she justified herself by saying that she feared for her life and hence recorded the discussion for her own safety.
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva's Ex-Bodyguard, Kristian Herzog, Almost Completely Sides With Mel Gibson Via His New 'Revelations' - Jan 21, 2011
- Oksana's ex-bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 21, 2011
- Mel Gibson 'will wage legal war against ex if she dares to sue him' - Mar 14, 2011
- Gibson's ex claims she suffered from 'battered wife' syndrome - Oct 08, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard to reveal intimate relationship in book - Oct 21, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva insist she never had relations with ex bodygurad - Oct 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'assaulted Oksana Grigorieva weeks after daughter's birth' - Aug 11, 2010
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Mel Gibson 'warned' ex-lover about his 'dark side' - Nov 18, 2010
- Mel Gibson may face criminal charges - Jan 19, 2011
- 'Gibson's pals sent him hookers to end his relationship with Grigorieva' - Sep 10, 2010
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Mel Gibson admits slapping girlfriend - Nov 16, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
Tags: allegation, bodyguard, exaggeration, exemplary punishment, financial settlement, girl friend, herzog, jan 21, kar, kristian, legal authorities, legal matter, meena, mel gibson, oksana grigorieva, phone conversation, proportion, sexual relationship, telephonic conversation, temper