Oksana Grigorieva denies leaking raging Mel Gibson tapesOctober 12th, 2010 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 12 (ANI): Mel Gibson’s ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has vehemently denied leaking the raging Gibson tapes.
The audio surfaced in July where Gibson can be heard raging against Grigorieva in a series of explosive phone calls.
“I’ve never leaked those tapes,” People magazine quoted Grigorieva as saying.
She says she does not know how the tapes surfaced.
Grigorieva, 40, also denied that she ever attempted to extort any money from Gibson, 54. (ANI)
- Gibson's ex thought he would kill her - Oct 07, 2010
- Gibson plans to expose ex's alleged extortion plans - Jul 12, 2010
- I didn't release any tapes: Grigorieva - Oct 12, 2010
- Mel Gibson's a liar: Grigorieva - Jul 24, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex denies extortion claims - Jul 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson accused of assaulting daughter - Jul 21, 2010
- 'Mel Gibson was very abusive', says Polish porn star - Jul 19, 2010
- Gibson's ex-girlfriend to reveal all in candid chat with Oprah Winfrey - Oct 01, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva 'didn't make money from Mel Gibson tapes' - Sep 23, 2010
- Gibson offers $1m to Grigorieva for tape rants - Sep 25, 2010
- Gibson trivializing domestic violence: Ex-girlfriend - Aug 01, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex facing probe in blackmail claim - Jul 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson Caught On Tape Spewing Slurs Against Former Girlfriend - Jul 02, 2010
- Mel Gibson to expose ex-girlfriend's extortion plans - Jul 11, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011