O.J. Simpson lawyer Robert Shapiro to represent LiLoJuly 15th, 2010 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 15 (ANI): Famous American defense attorney Robert Shapiro, who represented O.J. Simpson, is apparently set to represent ‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan, but his plan is not to appeal her 90-day jail sentence.
Sources have revealed that Shapiro, 67, will try to convince Judge Marsha Revel to put Lohan, 24, in a rehab facility and either eliminate or minimize jail time.
The lawyer is said to have a specific plan for the actress, involving a live-in rehab facility that he supports, TMZ reported.
Shapiro, whose son died of a drug overdose in 2005, created the Brent Shapiro Foundation, named after his son, to help people deal with drug and alcohol problems.
Lohan is supposed to turn herself in on July 20. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan Hires OJ Simpson's Lawyer Of 1994 Murder Trial - Jul 15, 2010
- LiLo will go to jail as ordered, says new attorney - Jul 17, 2010
- LiLo spends first night at rehab before her 90-day sentence - Jul 16, 2010
- Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan hires O.J. Simpson's lawyer - Jul 16, 2010
- LiLo's dad slams new lawyer over lack of court appeal - Jul 19, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Sick? - Jul 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Is In Rehab For Fourth Time - Jul 16, 2010
- Lohan To Enter Shapiro's Rehab? - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Housed At Pickford Lofts Rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab - Jul 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan leaves Los Angeles jail, heads to rehab - Aug 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan, Discharged From Jail, Will Now Undergo A 3-Month Visit To The Rehab Facility - Aug 05, 2010
- LiLo 'vows to appeal 90-days jail sentence' - Jul 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan gets 90 days in jail (Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 07, 2010
Tags: actress, alcohol problems, brent shapiro foundation, defense attorney, drug and alcohol, drug overdose, jail sentence, jail time, lawyer, lindsay lohan, marsha, mean girls, o j simpson, rehab facility, revel, robert shapiro