Office season 6 premiere is a must-watchSeptember 18th, 2009 - 5:52 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
The hilariously funny, our funny-bone tickler, the unassuming sitcom The Office is back with its crispy one-liners and its intricate sub-plots within the whole show.
After reaching the 100th episode milestone in the last season, season 6 too began with a bang.
The insecure Michael was in top-form when he said, “It’s like the end of ‘Spartacus.’ I have seen that movie half a dozen times, and I still don’t know who the real Spartacus is. And that is what makes that movie a classic whodunit.” There is Dwight at his comic-best when he says, “You told people that I use store-bought manure… when I showed you where my manure comes from?” to an intricate sub-plot of Andy’s gay confusion. This season also stars a new naïve, simple Office receptionist (played by Ellie Kemper) who replaces the knowledge-powerhouse Pam (Jenna Fischer) who has been upgraded to a full-time sales position. Jim and Pam, who got engaged in the last season, are expectant parents now and expected to walk down the aisle soon, but their sense of humor is still intact and the baby-in-the making also adds to the twists and turns of the sitcom.
Greg Daniels, the producer of the show never ever imagined that this show would be such a run-away hit. He knew he had scored a hole-in-one with his rib-tickling show when he was recently told that, “Dunder Mifflin is the world’s most famous fictional brand now - we’ve surpassed Duff beer”
- The Office: Sabre, Goes On Air - Feb 05, 2010
- Catherine Tate to star in 'The Office' - May 19, 2011
- Actor Timothy Olyphant Impresses With His Appearance In "The Office" - Oct 23, 2010
- "The Office" Season 6 To Entertain People - Sep 18, 2009
- Lucy Lawless all set to join the cast of Spartacus - Dec 14, 2010
- Steve Carell receives sixth Emmy award nomination - Jul 18, 2011
- TV's 'most sexually explicit series' set for UK screening - Jan 25, 2010
- "Spartacus Blood And Sand" Season 2 Not To Air Soon - Apr 17, 2010
- "Spartacus: Blood And Sand" Episode 11 Aired On Friday - Apr 03, 2010
- Andy Whitfield diagnosed with cancer - Mar 10, 2010
- 'Arthur Christmas' - Rekindles Christmas spirit (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 14, 2012
- "Spartacus Blood And Sand" Episode 13 Reaches New Height - Apr 17, 2010
- Steve Carell Likely To Bid Farewell To 'Office' - Apr 29, 2010
- 'Zookeeper' disappointing, go to the zoo instead - Sep 23, 2011
- 'Greater Elephant' receives best jury award at SAIFF - Dec 27, 2011
Tags: 100th episode, classic whodunit, duff beer, dunder mifflin, expectant parents, funny bone, greg daniels, half a dozen, hole in one, jenna fischer, kemper, manure, office receptionist, one liners, sales position, sense of humor, sitcom, spartacus, time sales, twists and turns