‘Octo-Mel’ Gibson confirms Russian lover’s pregnancyMay 26th, 2009 - 12:03 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 26 (ANI): Hollywood actor Mel Gibson has finally confirmed that he and Russian girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva are expecting a child.
In an interview to talk show host Jay Leno, the ‘Braveheart’ star revealed that he was going to be a father for the eighth time and jokingly referred to himself as ‘Octo-Mel’.
On being asked about the pregnancy reports, Gibson said “This is true. We’re gonna have a child.”
The 53-year-old actor also took the blame for the divorce with his wife of 28 years Robyn.
“My wife and I, our marriage ended three years ago and we’ve been separated ever since then,” People quoted Gibson as saying.
“These things happen. It’s unfortunate, it’s sad, but you know she is an admirable woman - we still got kids together. We’re friends,” he added.
“He couldn’t be happier,” one of Gibson friends.
“He loves being a father,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Family stands by Gibson in bitter legal battle with ex - Jul 18, 2010
- Mel Gibson once wanted to kill himself - Feb 03, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva alleges Mel Gibson had thrown TV at his first wife - Aug 03, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Ex-Girlfriend Oksana Move To Court - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Gibson to pay child support to ex-girlfriend? - Apr 18, 2010
- Mel Gibson abuses girlfriend in a tape - Jul 11, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex facing probe in blackmail claim - Jul 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-lover claims she has 'explosive' photos of assault - Jul 07, 2010
- Mel Gibson admits hitting ex, threatens to kill her in new audiotape - Jul 13, 2010
- Mel Gibson: The Best Dad, The Worst Partner! - Dec 08, 2010
- Gibson not paying 'penny' for daughter's upkeep, claims ex-partner - Jun 28, 2010
Tags: 28 years, actor mel gibson, admirable woman, being a father, braveheart, divorce, eighth time, expecting a child, girlfriend, hollywood, hollywood actor, jay leno, marriage, mel gibson, melbourne, octo, pregnancy, show host