Obie Trice mourns mom’s deathJuly 17th, 2011 - 3:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) American Rapper Obie Trice is mourning the death of his mother. Elanore Trice died of breast cancer.
“My mum was always in my corner and her presence will be missed tremendously. I’m more determined than ever to ensure I not only impact the music industry but also my community, just as she expected,” contactmusic.com quoted the 33-year-old as saying.
Trice has used his mother’s name in a number of his tracks including “Don’t Come Down”, which featured on his debut album “Cheers”. It was released in 2003.
- Gaga teams up with Lamar - Aug 16, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Willow Smith teaming with DJ Jeff - Jan 08, 2011
- 50 Cent wants to feed one bn Africans - Jul 19, 2011
- Minaj's childhood phobia - Oct 21, 2011
- Drake admits he took drugs - Apr 01, 2012
- Agron's mother upset by her character - Apr 08, 2012
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012
- I've written a story about my mother: Jolie - Dec 31, 2011
- Drake wants to be music icon - Mar 31, 2012
- Bieber, West collaborate on new album - May 01, 2012
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Chelsea cried remembering mother - Feb 10, 2012
- Kim Kardashian misses her dad - Jul 09, 2012
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012