Oberoi, Neha in gangster love storyMarch 24th, 2012 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 24 (IANS) Actors Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma will be seen together in a gangster lover story to be produced by filmmaker Kumar Taurani.
“Tips starting new film with Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma. It’s a gangster love story,” Taurani posted on his Twitter page.
Taurani has also asked his followers to suggest a title for the film.
Last seen in “Rakta Charitra”, Vivek is busy shooting for “Zilla Ghaziabad” and “Krissh 2″. This would be Neha’s second film after “Crook” in 2010.
- Deepak Tijori wants new heroine for next directorial - Jun 27, 2012
- Recreating 26/11 massacre felt terrifying: RGV (Movie Snippets) - Sep 04, 2012
- Aamir praises 'Malegaon Ka Superman' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 30, 2012
- Now a film on rail mafia (Movie Snippets) - Nov 30, 2011
- Salman inspires 'Zilla Ghaziabad' director to name son Tiger (Movie Snippets) - Aug 21, 2012
- Review Of Rakta Charitra: Critics Term It As Ugly - Oct 22, 2010
- Vivek Oberoi hurt, but fine - Sep 22, 2011
- 'Gangs of Wasseypur' to release in two parts: Anurag Kashyap - Aug 20, 2011
- From real to reel: Reality inspires more Bollywood films - Jun 17, 2012
- RGV shocked at gangster-politician Suri's killing - Jan 04, 2011
- Chak De girl Aliya Bose in 'Ashayein' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 16, 2010
- It's more about acting than language: Vivek Oberoi - Sep 29, 2010
- Preity Zinta to ring NASDAQ opening bell (Movie Snippets) - Aug 17, 2010
- Acting Matters Not Language For Vivek Oberoi - Sep 30, 2010
- 'Rakta Charitra' Marks The Return Of RGV To His Home Turf - Oct 22, 2010