Obamas daughters think Britney and Paris are very yuckFebruary 28th, 2008 - 5:05 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 28 (ANI): The likes of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have another set of critics - US Presidential hopeful Barak Obamas daughters.
In a recent interview, Obama said that his daughters Sasha and Malia are plugged into the pop culture world, but they are not really Britney or Paris fans even though they follow all of what goes on in the entertainment world.
When asked whether his daughters ever ask about Britney Spears, Obama replied: Actually, yeah. But they’re very sensible. They’re pretty down on Britney and Paris and all of that. They think that’s very yuck.”
They’re way more into Hannah Montana and Beyonce. They got to go backstage and meet Beyonce and they just love her to death, he added.
Obama also revealed that he doesnt get star struck despite having so many Hollywood A-listers as his supporters.
I don’t really get starstruck. Everyone I’ve met has been very nice and friendly, like Kal Penn. During the writers’ strike, he was like a staffer! And Scarlett Johansson has been travelling a lot, he said.
George Clooney is a good friend. He and I worked on Darfur issues together. I’m always impressed by people who do their homework… and use their celebrity to advocate for issues. George does that just about as well as anyone I know, he added. (ANI)
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Obama's daughters to do baby-sitting - Jul 24, 2010
- Shell out $30K to attend Obama's Chicago birthday bash - Jul 25, 2010
- How Obamas' daughters live a normal life - Nov 27, 2010
- Parents back Michelle Obama's 'Facebook ban on her daughters' - Feb 11, 2011
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Barack Obama says dinner with daughters is a 'prize' - Aug 02, 2010
- Stefani to host Obama fundraiser with Michelle - Jul 05, 2012
- Michelle Obama is a huge fan of Will Smiths strong family - Feb 27, 2009
- Citing rising India, China, Obama seeks balanced deficit cuts - Apr 22, 2011
- Obama's 49th b'day: home alone with grey hair and Winfrey, but no cake - Aug 05, 2010
- Obama's 9-year-old daughter practices Chinese with Prez Hu Jintao - Jan 22, 2011
- Britney Spears to be on Glee? - Apr 26, 2010
- Britney's parents reconcile 8 years after divorce - Nov 16, 2010
- Criticism over Obama family interview due to jealousy: Maria Menounos - Apr 28, 2011
Tags: barak, beyonce, britney and paris, britney spears, britney spears and paris hilton, culture world, darfur, entertainment world, george clooney, good friend, hannah montana, homework, kal penn, listers, malia, paris hilton, pop culture, sasha, scarlett johansson, staffer