Oasis Gallagher brothers barely speak to each otherMarch 12th, 2009 - 4:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): Oasis bandmates Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher may be brothers, but they have an estranged relationship and barely speak to each other when they are off-stage.
Liam, who fronts the group, has revealed that the only bond he has with his guitarist brother is the long-running band.
“Me and our kid (Noel) haven”t got a relationship, to be quite honest with you. He does his thing, and I do my thing. The only time we sort of bump into each other, and that’’s rarely, is on stage…, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
According to him, he and noel have never been able to accept each others attitude towards life, and thus they only interact while working.
“There’’s things he don”t (sic) like about me and there’’s things I don”t like about him. He can”t change me, I wouldn”t wanna change him. The main thing is that we both love Oasis, so that’’s about it. We just do Oasis things, Liam said. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher says Noel never helped him protect mum from violent dad - Mar 10, 2011
- Noel Gallagher supports Beady Eye - Dec 04, 2011
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Liam Gallagher vows to be back on stage within two months - Nov 15, 2009
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Liam Gallagher sues Noel Gallagher - Aug 19, 2011
- Liam thrives on chaos: Brother Noel - Oct 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher brands brother Noel a 'fake' - Dec 02, 2009
- Oasis rocker Liam Gallagher to renames the band - Feb 08, 2010
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- I'm a brilliant husband: Noel Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011
- Liam Gallagher forms new band 'Beady Eye' - May 26, 2010