NYC bar serves up ‘The Mel Gibson Bipolar Cocktail’July 22nd, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 22 (ANI): A New York City bar is serving up a special cocktail in honour of Mel Gibson’s recent telephone tirades.
The Oak Bar is serving “The Mel Gibson Bipolar Cocktail”, reports the New York Post.
The cocktail is made with Van Gogh vodka, Bols gin, vermouth and two or three cocktail onions, served on the rocks, Patricia Richter, Marketing and Events Director for the Oak Room, told NewsCore.
Richter said the Oak Room chef came up with the idea when he was “goofing around in the kitchen”. The inspiration came from Van Gogh being a “little wacky.”
The drink has become a popular seller, despite its 20 dollars price tag.(ANI)
- Now, both Mel Gibson and Lindsay Lohan have cocktails named after them - Jul 25, 2010
- 10 quintessential cocktails for all occasions! - Jun 20, 2012
- Anarkali, shaken not stirred - cocktail wisdom (With Image) (IANS Books) - May 20, 2011
- Robert De Niro trains bartenders how to make 'halftini' - Mar 22, 2011
- Author backed cocktails to keep spirits soaring in Jaipur - Jan 20, 2012
- 'Raj Kapoor martini' and 'Raja Hotel' mark IIFA in Toronto - Jun 20, 2011
- Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva file restraining orders against the other - Jun 27, 2010
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Now, Cupcake Vodka with 'creamy texture' - Apr 29, 2011
- Mel Gibson 'furious' over 'Hangover 2 ' axe - Oct 25, 2010
- Gibson goes Greek after Grigorieva - Jun 20, 2011
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Troubled Mel Gibson's Movie, 'The Beaver', Is Scheduled To Release In March 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'may have to listen to rant tapes during deposition' - Nov 01, 2010
- Mel Gibson Re-establishing His Career With 'Mad Men'? - Sep 24, 2010