Now there is balance in my life, says RihannaJuly 2nd, 2010 - 3:37 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) Pop singer Rihanna says she has found balance in her life and has moved on from her disturbing past.
The “Unfaithful” singer endured a turbulent 2009 after being assaulted by her then-boyfriend Chris Brown. But Rihanna insists she has now found peace in her life and feels more energetic, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“There’s a balance in my life that wasn’t there before. It’s a really different peace, a different energy. I’m really enjoying life right now,” Rihanna said.
The 22-year-old, who is now dating baseball star Matt Kemp, admits the attack left her shaken and now she looks back on it as a “beginning of a new era”.
“The assault came at the end of an incredible year for me, career-wise. Now I kind of look back on it as the beginning of a new era, almost like it was a wake-up call for me. It was a massive turning point for me in my life,” she said.
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- My boyfriend keeps me sane: Rihanna - Jun 10, 2010
- Rihanna and ex Kemp are still friends - Jul 15, 2011
- Rihanna And Matt Kemp: Have They Separated Or Still On? - Dec 18, 2010
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
- Rihanna splits from Matt Kemp? - Dec 29, 2010
- Rihanna Speaks About Chris Brown And Matt Kemp - Oct 31, 2010
- Rihanna eager to marry Matt Kemp? - Sep 27, 2010
- Rihanna unhappy at being photographed with beau - Jun 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga's 'bold image' impresses Rihanna - Dec 29, 2009
- Rihanna felt like 'empty vessel' after Chris Brown relationship ended - Oct 28, 2010
- Rihanna misses her beau - Oct 06, 2010
- Matt Kemp loves to be around Rihanna - May 06, 2010
- Rihanna considering adoption - May 24, 2010
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010