Now play with Enrique Iglesias onlineSeptember 30th, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) Spanish pop star Enrique Iglesias has teamed up with social network game developer Zynga to create an avatar of himself for its popular CityVille game.
Through this association, Iglesias’ fans will be able to interact with his avatar and collect items like his hats, boots and a speed boat. They will also be able to access special previews of his new promos via the game.
“I thought the fans would get a kick out of it,” contactmusic.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
Iglesias’ avatar will appear online Oct 4 this year. Before him, singer Lady Gaga used Zynga’s FarmVille game to debut tracks from her album “Born This Way”.
- Enrique Iglesias to appear on Facebook game - Oct 01, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants Farmville makers to premiere her tracks - May 12, 2011
- Gaga hunting for Iglesias look-alike? - May 27, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010
- Alejandro Sanz, Tony Bennett perform in Mexico - Oct 28, 2011
- Madrid calling Iglesias - Mar 13, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Nayer grateful to Pitbull for career boost - May 04, 2012
- FarmVille's new offering - the English Countryside - Mar 17, 2011
- Iglesias shoots with naked models - Dec 24, 2010
- Now, play Facebook games to help Japan quake victims - Mar 13, 2011
- Alejandro Sanz unveils album-title game for fans - Jun 06, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias's new album goes double platinum - Feb 09, 2011
- Facebook and social gaming company Zynga agree to five-year deal - May 19, 2010
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012