Now Pink denies being bisexualMay 5th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) American actress and singer Pink has dismissed reports that quoted her as admitting that she is a bisexual.
Femalefirst.co.uk. reports that the two-time Grammy-winner took to her Twitter.com page to deny the news.
A British daily had quoted her as saying: “I’m not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am.”
But Pink’s representative blasted the comments and insisted they were “entirely fabricated” and now the singer, whose real name is Alecia Moore, has reached out to fans through the free social networking website to address the claims herself.
“I just read that I’m bisexual. So 1991. Good thing people write articles about me so I can get my facts straight. I mean straight,” Pink wrote on her Twitter.com page.
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Pink denied entry at own gig after security guard fails to recognize her - Nov 03, 2009
- Singer Pink confesses to being bisexual - May 03, 2009
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Katy Perry rubbishes divorce reports - Dec 02, 2011
- Bieber meets fan with progeria - Dec 07, 2010
- Pink: I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual - May 03, 2009
- Carey celebrates birthday by painting bump - Mar 30, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Pink denies saying she's a bisexual - May 05, 2009
- Justin Bieber 'disappointed' by Grammy snub - Feb 15, 2011
- I smoke a lot of pot when I write music: Lady Gaga - Feb 15, 2011
- Mel B laughs off 'I'm a celebrity...Get me out of here' rumours - Oct 18, 2010
- Pink expecting her first child - Nov 11, 2010
- American actress Ricki Lake is engaged - Aug 13, 2011