Now, Madge and Guy want staff to snitch on each otherOctober 28th, 2008 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 28 (ANI): Disputing couple Madonna and Guy Ritchie, who are busy with a bitter divorce process, have turned to their staff to gather evidence against each other by wanting them to snitch.
The celebrity couple, who have decided to end their eight-year-marriage, allegedly wants their business and house staff to provide them with witness statements claiming their bosses behaviour.
They wish to use the evidence against each other while battling over the custody of their children, Rocco, 7, and adopted David Banda, 3, reports the Sun.
While the 50-year-old singer reportedly hopes that her staff will back her with one of her claims that Guy emotionally abandoned her, she told her attorneys that he had previously made a verbal commitment that hed let her have the kids if theyd ever break-up.
Guy, on the other hand, reportedly claims that Madonna had chosen not to take the kids with her while touring, leaving them with nannies while firing heated arguments at him on a regular basis.
While the Queen of Pop wants her children, including the 12-year-old Lourdes, her biological daughter from ex-lover Carlos Leon, to live with her in New York, the Brit director wants them to be raised in England. (ANI)
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie spying on each other - Oct 28, 2008
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madges daughter begs splitting parents not to be mean to each other - Oct 26, 2008
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Carlos Leon is grateful to Madonna for Lourdes - Feb 22, 2011
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna says divorcing Guy Ritchie was hard - Oct 15, 2009
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kids - Mar 12, 2009
Tags: attorneys, biological daughter, bitter divorce, carlos leon, celebrity couple, david banda, england, guy ritchie, house staff, london, lover carlos, madonna and guy ritchie, marriage, nannies, queen of pop, rocco, sun, verbal commitment, witness statements