Now Kareena to endorse chocolate brand (With Images)April 23rd, 2012 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 23 (IANS) Actresses with svelte figures are busy endorsing chocolate brands. After Katrina Kaif, who was recently named the brand ambassador of Choc On, Kareena Kapoor is now set to endorse Alpenliebe 2 Choco Eclairs.
The brand has been introduced by confectionery major Perfetti Van Melle India (PVMI).
According to a company statement, this is Kareena’s first endorsement of a confectionary brand. She is excited.
“Alpenliebe is one of India’s most loved brands and this innovative product under Alpenliebe has given me the opportunity to work on an exciting new campaign,” said the 31-year-old.
As part of her association, Kareena will now feature in the brand’s TV commercial shot by ad filmmaker Ravi Udyawar.
- Kareena to endorse new Alpenliebe product (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 23, 2012
- Katrina turns Cinderella, Red Riding Hood (With Images) - Apr 19, 2012
- Perfetti Van Melle India enters salty snacks market - Apr 28, 2011
- Katrina to endorse footwear brand - Aug 22, 2012
- Berger eyeing Kareena or Katrina as brand ambassador - Aug 02, 2012
- Nobody thought I was pretty: Bipasha - Feb 10, 2012
- Kareena mum on wedding date (Movie Snippets) - Jun 06, 2012
- Sonakshi Sinha Fem's new brand ambassador (With Image) - Mar 10, 2011
- Genelia to endorse fairness cream - Jan 29, 2010
- For family, I chose to do TV over movies: Karisma - Mar 18, 2012
- Kareena named Bollywood's sexiest woman - Feb 24, 2011
- 'There can't be another Rakhi Sawant' (movie Snippets) - Dec 20, 2011
- Rosario Dawson flaunts Amit GT's design (With Images) - Aug 22, 2012
- Johar recalls 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' premiere (Movie Snippets) - Oct 16, 2011
- Seasoned faces give way to young celebs in ads - Apr 24, 2010
Tags: actresses, ad filmmaker, alpenliebe, ambassador, choc, choco, chocolate brands, eclairs, endorsement, images, India, innovative product, kareena kapoor, katrina kaif, New Delhi, perfetti van melle, s tv