Now, Jacko on ‘disabled child hunt’ for London gigsJune 18th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 18 (ANI): Michael Jackson is reportedly on the lookout for a child who is missing limbs or in a wheelchair to share the stage with him during his comeback concerts in London.
The King of Pop is due to kick off his much-awaited 50-show run at the 20,000-capacity O2 Arena next month.
Concert promoters AEG Live were alleged to have sent an email to London casting agencies asking for a kid for a film.
“Michael plans to have kids from all backgrounds on stage to fit in with his message of world peace and love,” The Sun quoted a source as saying.
The singer had previously turned his This Is It tour preparation into a nightmare for organisers after making a series of weird demands for his child choir, according to reports.
The Thriller hitmaker had apparently demanded every child singer to be able to do sign language.
The 50-year-old also purportedly wanted the youngsters to be in the age bracket of five to 13, with the group allegedly consisting of “exactly equal” numbers of black, white, mixed-race and Asian children. (ANI)
- 'Jacko's weird London gigs child choir demands' - Jun 10, 2009
- Michael Jackson wants disabled child for his shows - Jun 18, 2009
- Michael Jackson's strange demand for child choir (Lead) - Jun 10, 2009
- Michael Jackson makes strange requests for child choir - Jun 10, 2009
- Jackson's family allowed to sue concert organisers - Feb 04, 2011
- MJ 'could have been saved' - Sep 12, 2010
- Joe Jackson files complaint against MJ's concert promoters - Jun 18, 2010
- Madonna honours Jackson during London O2 concert - Jul 05, 2009
- Indian choir to perform in Toronto - Aug 09, 2011
- Concert promoters termed MJ 'emotionally paralyzed mess' - Sep 03, 2012
- MJ's estate facing $300m lawsuit - Oct 25, 2009
- MJ's mum sues concert promoter over son's death - Sep 16, 2010
- Jacko to turn UK pad into child-friendly replica of Neverland Ranch - Jun 08, 2009
- More tickets for Jacko's comeback gigs up for grabs - Jun 24, 2009
- Jacko may need gruelling radiotherapy to fight skin cancer - May 22, 2009
Tags: aeg live, age bracket, asian children, casting agencies, concert promoters, concerts in london, email, film michael, king of pop, london gigs, lookout, michael jackson, mixed race, nightmare, organisers, sign language, thriller, wheelchair, world peace, youngsters