Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris BrownMarch 10th, 2009 - 3:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 10 (ANI): Business magnate Donald Trump has lashed out at Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown, who allegedly attacked her and left her with horrific injuries.
Trump uttered dismay after hearing reports stating that Rihanna has unified with Brown, who brutally battered her.
“If she goes back, she’’s a loser and she doesn”t deserve to have any future successes, Contactmusic quoted Donald, as saying.
Media mogul Oprah Winfrey is also humming the same tune she has urged Rihanna to rethink her decision of reconciling with Brown.
“You need somebody to tell you the truth in this moment. And the truth is guys, both Chris Brown and Rihanna, if I were your friend, I would call you up and I would say, give it some time, get yourself some counselling, take care of yourself, heal yourself first, Oprah said on her show.
“And also, love doesn”t hurt. I”ve been saying this to women for years - love doesn”t hurt. And, if a man hits you once, he will hit you again. He will hit you again. I don”t care what his plea is, he will hit you again, she added.
Meanwhile, Brown who allegedly attacked Rihanna and left with horrific injuries including a split lip, a bloody nose and bite nose on her hands, has been charged on two felony accounts and has been released on a bail of 50,000 dollars until a hearing on April 6. (ANI)
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Abuse victims read Rihanna the riot act over reconciliation with Brown - Mar 12, 2009
- No more interviews for Gaga - Mar 15, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Oprah says Rihannas low self-esteem made her return to Brown - Mar 13, 2009
- Cole loves Rihanna's carefree attitude - May 07, 2012
- Donald Trump to decide on presidential run by June - Feb 11, 2011
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Palin not running for 2012 presidential polls: Rev Franklin Graham - Apr 25, 2011
- Sandra ''Pepa'' Denton urge Rihanna to get rid of Brown - Mar 20, 2009
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- I hate to hear myself speak: Rihanna - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: blasts, bloody nose, business magnate, chris brown, counselling, dismay, donald trump, felony, horrific injuries, loser, media mogul oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey, plea, rihanna, split lip, successes, truth