Now, Chris Browns cousin speaks in his defenseFebruary 13th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): After Chris Browns sister, his cousin Phylicia Thompson has also spoken in his defense, insisting that he might have been provoked.
Chris Brown might be getting the flak for allegedly attacking Rihanna and making criminal threats, but his cousin insists that he is not a violent person.
Thomson says that Browns upbringing has made him a civilized human being.
“Chris was not brought up… to beat on a woman. It had to be something to provoke him for Chris to do it (sic). He wouldnt have done it just to be having fun, Contactmusic quoted Thompson as telling Extra.
“Yes, hes done something wrong, because he put his hands on her (Rihanna), but you dont know what happened. He had to be provoked to do it. Everybody loved Chris… This comes as a surprise to me, Thompson added.
Meanwhile, Academy award nominated actor Terrence Howard has also joined the gang of Chris Brown supporters, as he has retracted his initial comments on him, stating that his initial comments were insensitive, as he was not aware of the accusations against Brown.
“Chris is a great guy. He”ll be all right. And Rihanna knows he loves her. She”ll be all right. Just everybody’’s got to get out of their way, Terrence said.
“When they asked me about Chris Brown, I was in no way aware of what he had been accused of. Had I known, I would have never had said something so insensitive, Terrence added.
Chris Brown has been accused of allegedly attacking Rihanna, who was left with horrific injuries including a split lip, a bloody nose and bite marks on her hands after the attack. (ANI)
- Chris Brown must have been provoked: Cousin - Feb 13, 2009
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Chris Brown's gay, racial rant against Raz B - Dec 30, 2010
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Parker to sue nightclub - Jun 23, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- ABC won't press charges against Chris Brown - Mar 23, 2011
- Why do celebs lose their cool? Status-linked ego, say experts - Feb 25, 2012
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
Tags: academy award nominated actor, accusations, bloody nose, chris brown, chris browns, cousin, criminal threats, flak, having fun, horrific injuries, initial comments, phylicia, rihanna, split lip, surprise, terrence howard, thompson, thomson, upbringing, violent person