Now Bruce Willis to bring out own scent!April 16th, 2010 - 8:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 16 (IANS) Actor Bruce Willis has signed a deal with German company LR Health & Beauty Systems to create a men’s scent, which will come out in July.
“The Bruce Willis scent will be extremely masculine and - starting from ingredients through to design - embodies every individual feature of the Hollywood star - strong, self-confident, consistent,” contactmusic.com quoted Tilo Ploger, chief operating officer of the firm as saying.
The 55-year-old is the latest in a long line of stars to bring out their own scent.
Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss and Sarah Jessica Parker all have a signature fragrance as do Britney Spears and Beyonce Knowles.
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Launch Perfume Line - Mar 08, 2010
- George Clooney's fragrance deal dropped over $30m cost - Mar 05, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor' fragrance tops celebrity perfumes list - Dec 30, 2009
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance tops celebrity perfumes poll - Dec 31, 2009
- Longoria Parker to launch signature perfume - Dec 23, 2009
- Lady Gaga teams up with Coty to create signature fragrance - Sep 14, 2010
- Shakira launches signature perfume - Aug 03, 2010
- Miley Cyrus sex doll selling like hot cakes - Apr 06, 2011
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- Bruce Willis Releases Self Named Cologne - Jul 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis launches own fragrance - Apr 17, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Bruce Willis launches his own cologne - 'Bruce Willis' - Jul 07, 2010
Tags: actor bruce willis, beyonce, beyonce knowles, britney spears, bruce willis, chief operating officer, german company, health beauty, hollywood, hollywood star, jennifer lopez, kate moss, london, sarah jessica parker, signature fragrance, victoria beckham