Now, Britney has no time for court-appointed parenting coachNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:33 am ICT by admin
But, while the coach made it on tine, Britney was nowhere to be seen, reports The Sun.
Sources also say that the coach had previously asked Commissioner Gordon to abandon the home visits, because they were going nowhere.
According to the court order, Britney has to meet with the parenting coach twice a week for eight hours.
The weekly observations are one of the conditions the singer must complete to have any hope of gaining custody of her kids from ex Kevin Federline. (ANI)
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed expecting his fifth child - Mar 30, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Bid for 'Authentic sock Britney ran over' on eBay - Nov 14, 2007
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010