Now a mobile game on ‘Krishna Aur Kans’ (With Images)August 9th, 2012 - 2:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 9 (IANS) Animated movie “Krishna Aur Kans” has inspired a new mobile game, launched for the occasion of Janmashtami Friday.
Jumps Games, a developer and publisher of mobile games, has collaborated with Reliance Animation, to launch the official mobile game for the movie, which released Aug 3.
The game will allow the player to be lord Krishna and help villagers reach out to their children, kidnapped by demons.
“I’m sure this Janmashtami, casual gamers of all ages across India will enjoy enacting Krishna via the mobile game,” Ashish SK, CEO, Reliance Animation, said in a statement.
“‘Krishna Aur Kans’ revisits one of the greatest stories ever told - the story of Krishna, the naughty prankster who emerges as the greatest saviour. While developing the movie and the game, we have given special attention to adhere to Indian sensibilities towards our heritage characters,” he added.
The launch of the game was deliberately planned around Janmashtami, says Chaitanya Prabhu, business head, Jump Games India.
“We wanted to participate in the celebration of Janmashtami by creating a game based on Krishna, and this movie gives us a perfect platform to engage with the casual gamers across markets,” he said.
The “Krishna Aur Kans” game will be available on all leading mobile platforms like Android, Blackberry and Symbian, across all leading mobile operators.
- 'Krishna aur Kans' declared tax free in six states - Aug 03, 2012
- Gear up for romance, comedy, thriller this Friday (IANS Preview) - Jul 31, 2012
- Being mom helped Juhi in 'Krishna Aur Kans' - Jul 19, 2012
- Now a game on 'Madagascar 3' - May 29, 2012
- Be your own superhero with G.One game! - Oct 03, 2011
- Reliance Communications unveils first CDMA tablet - Mar 12, 2012
- Reliance Communications to market Android devices in India - Apr 16, 2012
- Half billion people will use Google Android by 2015 - Sep 24, 2010
- 'Angry Birds' tops iPhone app downloads for 2010 - Dec 11, 2010
- Nokia launches E6, X7 with Symbian Anna user interface - Jun 29, 2011
- Vidya's 'Kahaani' hit among online gamers - Mar 20, 2012
- BSNL launches Bharat Berry push e-mail service - Nov 14, 2011
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- Google to buy Motorola Mobility for $12.5 bn - Aug 16, 2011
- Video game on 'RA.One'; double pleasure for SRK - Aug 12, 2011
Tags: aur, blackberry, business head, casual gamers, demons, janmashtami, kans, launch, lord krishna, mobile games, mobile operators, mobile platforms, New Delhi, prankster, reliance, saviour, sensibilities, sk, story of krishna, symbian