Now, a Lady Gaga Day!June 18th, 2011 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) There’s Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Friendship Day… and now, there’s a Lady Gaga Day!
Government officials in Taiwan have declared July 3 as Lady Gaga Day in honour of the star’s highly-anticipated performance in Taichung, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Gaga, best known for her bizarre dressing, will be handed the keys to the city to mark her first visit to the island nation.
The streets of Taichung will be decorated with flags featuring the pop star’s photograph, and a creativity contest will be held for fans to show off designs inspired by her.
The “Poker face” singer will play to 4,000 fans in Taichung as part of a five-day promotional tour of Taiwan.
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012
- Lady Gaga to play Amy Winehouse? - Aug 06, 2011
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Lady Gaga gifts diamond-studded whip to Beyonce - Sep 08, 2010
- Gaga blames workload for 'pathetic' love life - May 15, 2011
- Gaga greets India with tricolour hairdo - Oct 28, 2011
- Lady Gaga faces fresh plagiarism accusations - Mar 12, 2011
- Lady Gaga to buy $28 million home? - Jul 17, 2010
- Winehouse not collaborating with Lady Gaga - Jul 31, 2010
- Gaga fine post-concussion - Jun 21, 2012
- Gaga launches poster contest - Mar 30, 2012
- Lady Gaga Speaks About Her VMA Outfit In "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" - Sep 14, 2010
- Gaga's most 'vulnerable state' in photobook - Nov 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga To Debut "Born This Way" At Thierry Mugler Menswear Show - Jan 19, 2011
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011